“There is no power for change greater than a community discovering what it cares about”-Margaret J. Wheatley.
West Dallas Multipurpose Center has a rich history of caring for the residents of West Dallas through community partnerships.
The West Dallas Multipurpose Center is a community center open to the public that has a variety of meeting rooms and facilities available for use by the community of non-profit organizations and coalitions in service to the residents of West Dallas.
The Center has four wings.
- Community Co-Working offices
- Conversation Room
- Center Operations/ Center Manager’s office
- Center Operations/ Facility Supervisor’s office
- Early Childhood and Out of School Time Services Program (dallascityhall.com)
- Training Room
- South Wing Conference Room
- socialservice (dallascityhall.com)
- Senior Services (dallascityhall.com)
- East Wing/ Small Atrium Conference Room
- City of Dallas West Dallas Municipal Community Court
- West Wing/ Large Atrium Conference Room
- Distribution Center
- Activity Room 1
- Activity Room 2
- Technology Center
- Demonstration and Teaching Kitchen
The circular drive at the entrance of the West wing includes an auto open, ADA compliant entrance.
- Family restrooms
- Men’s Restrooms
- Women’s Restrooms
The restrooms are located in between the East and South wings. The Family restrooms house the baby changing stations.
The Pavilion is an outdoor space located behind the to the side of the West Wing of the facility. This space is open to the public but may be reserved for programs and/or services. The Pavilion has electrical outlets, as well as lighting for evening activities.
- Lounging Areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Vending Machines
- Children’s play area