On the West Dallas Multimedia Center (WDMC) campus all meeting rooms, which also includes the Activity Room(s), Atrium, Test Kitchen and the Technology Center are equipped with an HDMI input and cable to connect a laptop or other external device to the AV system. This allows you to use your personal laptop to present. Also, the WDMC has a podium and microphones available for programs or special events.
Please report any missing or damaged AV equipment to the security officer at the front desk immediately.
Check out or check in the media pouches at the front desk. You are responsible for the contents inside of the media pouch. Do not leave the media bag unattended. At the end or your meeting, event, or program check in the media pouch at the front desk.
- Large Conference Room-Media (Updated)
- Small Conference Room- Media (Updated)
- Activity Room 2-Media (Updated)
- PAIRING THE DELL BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD AND MOUSE
- LogicTech MeetUp- Remote
- LogiTech MeetUp- Connection
“The City of Dallas recognizes that having access to the internet is critical to building a more inclusive, equitable, and resilient community”- Digital Equity. All visitors and community members can connect by finding “DalSurf” in their Wi-Fi settings.
Meeting Setup Recommendations
- Download your presentation to your laptop.
- Arrive 15-30 minutes before your meeting to setup AV.
- After checking out your media pouch, make sure the Smart TV remote and HDMI cord or cable are in the media pouch.
- Always have extra copies of your presentation for attendees.
West Dallas Multipurpose Center is owned and operated by the City of Dallas. The Office of Community of Care oversees the WDMC.