Technology Center Rules
The following rules are put into place to ensure availability and maintain a positive user experience in the Technology Center.
- Behavior and activities that disturb other users or disrupt the operations of the Technology Center are not allowed.
- Children are not allowed in Technology Center without adult supervision. At no time are children to be left unattended.
- Computers and peripherals are not to be moved or reconfigured.
- Food and drinks are generally not allowed in computer labs, though some exceptions may apply. Email email@example.com for further guidance.
- Do not install software on the Technology Center computers.
- Do not display or print sexually explicit graphics.
- Remember to log out whenever you are done using the computer(s).
Violation of any of the above rules may result in the loss of access to the Technology Center. Please report any missing or damaged technology equipment to the security officer at the front desk immediately.